No products in the basket.
From the success of the female electrician’s programme, we have secured funds to do it again, mixed group, 19+ on Social Welfare [inc. PUP] in 5 weeks time you can be in a new job with a new career or on an apprenticeship!
In 5 weeks we will get the candidates ready to move into employment, apply for an apprenticeship or further education with FET Programmes at Donegal ETB or LYIT.
Starting 20th September 2021- all delivered in Inishowen.
- Recruitment in co-operation with Inishowen JobClub, building out their CV
- Induction day
- Colour blindness testing
- Safe Pass Training with Donaghy Safety Training
- Techno Induction day online for electricians
- Day 1-3 onsite in Inishowen, training for QQI Level 6 INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS [6N5377]
- Study Sessions
- Day 4 & 5 onsite in Inishowen, training for QQI Level 6 INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS [6N5377] including exams
- 5 Day work placement at E&I Engineering Burnfoot
- Interview readiness training with Inishowen Job Club
- Interviews guaranteed at E&I Engineering, CMD Electrical and other local electrical and manufacturing companies.
Open to Male and Females, 19+ age group, from Inishowen, in receipt of benefits or a partner in receipt, this includes PUP. Not open to school leavers.
We really want to reach all possible candidates and show that the skills and jobs can be secured with support on the ground both from IDP and Inishowen Skillnet.
Call now to discuss how to secure your place!