No products in the basket.
This event has passed
PARTICIPANTS & PRE-REQUISITES
1. Should be physically fit and agile with no history of epilepsy, etc
2. Minimum age 16yrs.
3. Working gloves
It is an introduction to chainsaw maintenance and use of a chainsaw.
1. Participants will learn the major components of the chainsaw
2. Participants will learn about re-fuelling the chainsaw and fuel mixtures
3. Participants will learn how to service and change relevant components
4. Participants will learn to sharpen a chainsaw
Course duration is 1 day.
Certification of Attendance will be issued to all who attend.
Maximum of 10 participants on each course.