No products in the basket.
For those who are or working toward the position of Safety representative in the organisation. The programme will increase awareness and knowledge in all aspects of health and safety and how to execute the role effectively.
- Understand the role and rights of a safety representative
- Describe the legislative structure and enforcing agency for health and safety at work
- Be aware of safe practices for a wide range of operations
- Be aware of how to communicate effectively
- Develop and/or review your companies risk assessment process and incident management system
- Be able to undertake safety inspection and audit
- Explain the risk assessment process required by legislation
Three days – Cost €195 pp – Non Members €300, includes Certification
November 4 @ 09:30 — November 18 @ 16:30
09:30 — 16:30