No products in the basket.
Who should attend:
This programme has been designed for owners and managers Who want to expand their export opportunities or are starting to look at export for their companies.
What is export – Widening the catchment circle-gradually
What research on SME successes & benefit is it to us And building on the why, how much? – Setting objectives for export? Export Marketing Challenge Vs Opportunity Planning for Export Success – what does this mean ? The importance of planning for export growth.
Building Export capability: Assessing your Export capability- honestly. Are you (or do you want to become) a company that (a bit); or an export company? – What do we need to do to achieve this?
Screening and selecting Export Markets
How to select the right Export market(s) – a structured approach to market selection
A simple market screening model:
- Market screening criteria
- Undertaking the market screening process: who, how and how long?
- Generating & using research to guide market selection decisions
- Identifying starter export markers- match capability with opportunity
- How to use current markets to expand- strengthening export foundations
- Entering and developing new markets on a phased basis
- Building route to market – export direct sales Vs channel partnership
- Managing the sales channel in export markets
Pricing for Export – Controllable Vs uncontrollable costs Managing margins in export markets Some regulator and compliance issues- just some of which relate to Brexit
Establishing actions and realistic timelines, Final Q&A and next steps.