No products in the basket.
Is your businesses from one of our wide range of sectors? Do you want to benefit from this pilot network which is available across Inishowen for 2020?
Engineering, Manufacturing, Transport, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Farming And Fishing.
2020 Never before have we seen such dramatic changes to the way we work as we have over the past few months. What we are faced with now is a future, with many of these changes staying in place permanently and moving forward productively, safely and successfully is the end goal for us all.
As part of the changes and different priorities your company now have, we too at Inishowen Skillnet have also made changes to the way programmes are delivered. We have adapted with on-line and blended programmes in response to our network needs. We have also reconfigured topics to companies and also topics to better meet your staff and organisational needs.
Skillnet Ireland and Inishowen Development Partnership (IDP) have been pro-active in their responsiveness, making these changes possible, so you and your staff get all the support and training you really want.
The revised calendar of events and training can be accessed in the link below as well as our contact form and direct booking links. The support your company and staff can receive comes in the form of:
- Highly subsidised high quality training.
- Open to all private sector or commercial semi-state enterprises/companies based in Inishowen inc. Sole Traders, Farmers, Small businesses etc.
- Training and events delivered at a time, place and in a way to suit companies.
- Proven learning and development that results in employees increasing productivity.
- Training and confidence building that improves customer care and product knowledge.
- Provision of opportunities to increase staff morale and career/self-development
- In-company training to assist in physical skills training, while keeping your people safe and adhering to government guidance and maintaining contract tracing as part of the ongoing public health management plan.
- Innovation Inishowen Skillnet in co-operation with Inishowen Development Partnership [IDP] and the Network Committee facilitates networking opportunities between businesses as priority for business managers and owners across Inishowen to have a platform to discuss and develop not only their own company but also all of Inishowen. #inishowen #LiveWorkThrive
- Is open to all private sector or commercial semi-state enterprises/companies based in
- Inishowen inc. Sole Traders, Farmers, Small businesses etc
- We offer subsidised high quality training.
- The Network delivers training at a time and place to suit companies.
- Learning and development of employees results in increasing productivity.
- Training improves customer care and product knowledge.
- We provide opportunities to increase staff morale and career/self development
- Innovation Inishowen Skillnet facilitates networking opportunities between businesses.